Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vol. 4: I Wish I Had Windows So I Could Roll Them Down


(Does this scene from Britney Spears' 2002 hit movie "Crossroads" remind you of YOUR life?)

I consider myself lucky to have just two wheels instead of four ever since gas prices cracked the four dollar mark. But in the prime heat of my summer in Boston, I do miss navigating the winding roads and tree-bordered freeways of the Pacific Northwest - my windows down and the volume up high enough that the music can drown me out when I'm singing along at the top of my lungs. The shower and a roommate-less apartment just aren't quite the same.

1) Inches and Failing - The Format
2) Wouldn't it Be Nice - The Beach Boys
3) Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
4) With Arms Outstretched - Rilo Kiley
5) Grace Kelly - Mika
6) Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
7) Two Princes - Spin Doctors
8) Mr. Brightside - the Killers
9) Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues - Bob Dylan
10) I Would Walk 500 Miles - the Proclaimers

Download the entire mix for free HERE!

There's less than a month left - get out on the open road and start wailing.

2 comments:

andrea b said...

your blog is freaking amazinggg
ps can't wait to see you in beantown

Kate said...

Now Kate make playlist too, but it is not themed. It's my emergency DJ playlist. See. http://kateincolorado.blogspot.com/2008/10/saturday-night-mergency-dj.html