Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vol. 2: F*** S*** Up


Nearing my one-month mark of living in Boston, I remain unemployed after many fruitless attempts to convince another indifferent manager that I am capable of delivering plates of food from point A to point B. Well I've got another interview tomorrow at The Country Club in Chestnut Hill - which apparently is actually the first country club in America, which I suppose grants it the right to its name. Anyway, I go into this interview with renewed vigor and a determination to "f*** s*** up". I guess I could just say "rock the interview" or even "kick ass," but both of those just don't sound as awesome.

1) To Be Young - Ryan Adams ( mp3 )
2) Bittersweet Dirt Off Your Shoulder - The Verve v. Jay Z ( mp3 )
3) Cheated Hearts (Peaches remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs ( mp3 )
4) Hot Boyz - Chilly Willy ( mp3 )
5) Killing in the Name Of - Rage Against the Machine ( mp3 )
6) Dead Disco - Metric ( mp3 )
7) Seven Nation Army - SaviorSelf ( mp3 )
8) The Final Countdown - Europe ( mp3 )
9) Most Likely You Go Your Way (I'll Go Mine) [Mark Ronson remix] - Bob Dylan ( mp3 )
10) Here's Your Future - The Thermals ( mp3 )

Download the entire mix for free HERE.

If this job doesn't work out, I should probably reconsider blogging about potential future employers on the internet.

No comments: