Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vol. 5: Rejuvenate Mah Shit

Well, shoot - I dropped the ball on this blog. Although I often make themed playlists, I've done nothing to get them up here, so I'm just going to jump right into this one. The theme is "Rejuvenate Mah Shit," an upbeat collection of songs to get you (and me) back in the game! Whatever that game may be.

The Perpetual Self, Or What Would Saul Alinsky Do? - Sufjan Stevens
The Heartbreak Moment - Her Space Holiday
Singer Songwriter - Okkervil River
To Be Young - Ryan Adams
Come Together - the Beatles
This Side - Nickel Creek
The Fix is In - OK Go
We Will Become Silhouettes (Postal Service cover) - the Shins
The Crane Wife 3 - The Decemberists
More Adventurous (live @ Fingerprints) - Rilo Kiley

Download the whole mix HERE!



Unfortunately you won't be able to download the individual songs anymore because they just end up getting taking down anyways 'cause of copyright stuff. I promise the mix(es) are worth listening to. Hope you like this one! Let me know :)

No comments: